I find it hard to believe that for 7 hours now after multiple reports by Users of the "Jills $teals and Deals spam article infectingthe Front Page, it hasn't yet been removed. It raises a serious question in my mind--a few actually:
- How come it is still there after numerous reports?
- Has Newsvine been hacked in such a way that their Techs cannot undo the damage?
- Did those of us who foolishly thought it was a legitimate artcle and clicked on it get hit with a yet-to-be discovered virus?
- If the Admins are aware of it, how come nobody has dropped by to tell everyone they are working on the problem?
- If they aren't aware of it, how come? Multiple reports via "Report a Bug" link and I know I sent an email Tyler to alert him of the problem through the "Contact Author" button on his column.
- Is anybody in the office at Newsvine today?
Inquiring minds want to know... :0)